Childhood demons are partying in my brain at the moment. Although sometimes it feels that way I know I am not the only woman on earth who is still being tortured by her childhood even though she’s almost 38 years old. I get judged by people who like to tell me to grow up and get over it. I want to grow up and get over it. That’s why I keep fighting every day. It would be easier to give up; but I haven’t done that yet and I don’t plan to.
Here are some floral posters and prints I’ve just viewed on art.com a moment ago.
The titles and artists:
- White and Pink Orchids by Cédric Porchez
- Table with Roses ( No artist named )
Orchids by H. Orth
- Magenta Orchids ( No artist named )
- Tulips and Dots ( No artist named )
- Green Bottle with Flowers and Green Glasses by Alena Hrbkova
I can’t honestly say I feel better now after viewing the pictures; but I do think they are lovely and worth sharing.