Instead of imagining yourself married to a rich man imagine yourself as a successful business woman with millions in the bank that you earned with your own blood sweat and tears
Are you investing time and money into buying and reading books written by women like Ginie Polo Sayles and Lisa Johnson that tell you how to marry millionaires? How about investing that time and money into books that provide ideas and inspiration for going out and making those millions you want on your own?
Five books you could be reading to get insight and inspiration for how to become a rich woman without needing to find a rich man to marry:
- Bags to Riches: 7 Success Secrets for Women in Business
- Secrets of Millionaire Moms
- Make a Name for Yourself: Eight Steps Every Woman Needs to Create a Personal Brand Strategy for Success
- The Mom Inventors Handbook: How to Turn Your Great Idea into the Next Big Thing
- Dream Big: Finding the Courage to Follow Your Dreams and Laugh at Your Nightmares
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.